How are you all doing? Settling nicely into the year I suppose? I'm still on break, till next week when school resumes then I can get back to my normal schedule. So here is a look I created for fun, I didn't even know it would make it to the blog, but here we are....
So it took me 5 hours to finish this look, and that's the absolutely truth. I'm sure you may be wondering why so much time. Well what happened was, I decided to do a snapchat tutorial, and like I said it was for fun. I had loud music playing in the background, so I was dancing while doing the look, taking calls in between, gisting and replying emails. By the time I lined my eyes, my eyes became red... argghhhh!!!
So I had to take a little break to allow the eyes clear out. I finished the look, took pictures and decided I would share it on the blog.
See more pictures below, and full list of products used.
- mac brow pencil- stud
- abh brow pomade- chocolate
- maybelline fit me concealer- cafe #35
- too faced eyeshadow primer
- house of tara margaret ekpo palette
- bmpro pigment- burnt sienna
- mabrook soft eyeliner- black
- red cherry lashes- 747m doubled
- mary kay gel liner- jet black
- black opal stick foundation- truly topaz
- la girl orange color corrector
- iman luminous powder- clay 3
- la girl yellow corrector- (highlight)
- sacha buttercup setting powder (set highlight)
- cover girl ebony bronzer ( contour)
- mac blush- fever
- hegai&esther flash pan highligher- medium
- nyx lip pencil- deep purple
- colour pop ultra matte lippie- be-dazzled
Hope you like!
Anyways, to watch what I get up to, you can add me up on snapchat ( Doyin Ubani) I do tutorials from time to time, as well as spontaneous show and tell, swatches and all that good stuff. It's more fun over there * winks*
Till my next post, do stay beautiful!