Merry Christmas to you and all your loved ones. I pray the season brings you unending love and peace and may the gift of Christ be with you through the season and into the new year.
So today's post is inspired by Christmas and it's a collaboration with Chinazor of Blushes n Dimples. We decided to go with the traditional Christmas colours - ( red, gold and green) and popped it with some glitter.
See more pictures below...
- mac brow pencil- stud
- abh brow pomade- chocolate
- maybelline fit me concealer- cafe #35
- sleek sunset palette- (gold)
- eyesome glitter- aarashi
- mac shadowy lady
- mac swiss chocolate
- mabrook soft eyeliner pencil- black
- jordana retraceable pencil- sea green
- eyesome glitter- sarafina
- kara human hair lashes- #415
- maybelline great lash mascara- very black
- la girl orange concealer
- black opal stick foundation- truly topaz
- maybelline clear smooth powder- toffee
- maybelline fit me concealer- deep #35
- sacha buttercup setting powder
- cover girl ebony bronzer
- mac blush- fever
- hegai&esther flash pan highlighter- warm
- zaron lip pencil- red vines
- la girl lip glaze- pinup
- eyesome glitter- sasvika (red)
Enjoy the holidays everyone and see you in the new year.... stay blessed!!!