How are you all dong? Let me guess... Prepping for valentine right?
So do you think it would have been weird if I didn't do a valentine inspired look on the blog? Well personally , I don't think so,but then again I decided to do something different from the norm. I did a bronze gold eyes and paired it with pink lips. We all know the traditional color for valentine is red, but then again pink can also look good.
See more pictures and full product list below...
- hegai&esther brow gel- nubia
- mac studio finish concealer- nc45
- colour pop super shock shadow- la-la
- colour pop super shock shadow- straight tripping
- mac eyeshadow- brown script
- mary kay gel liner- jet black
- maybelline colossal kajal
- bolwin mink lashes
- nars all day weightless luminous foundation- macao
- mac studio fix- nc50
- black opal concealer- heavenly honey
- ben nye banana powder
- black opal stick foundation- beautiful bronze
- cover girl ebony bronzer
- sleek blush by 3 palette- pumpkin
- mac mineralize skinfinish- gold deposit
- sleek contour kit- medium
nyx lip pencil- auburn
mac lipstick - candy yum-yum
I can totally see myself rocking this look for valentine's day. So what look would you all be wearing tomorrow? Share your thoughts in the comment section!!!
Happy Valentine's day everyone...