Wooowww!!! It's 2016 for real and If you are reading this... We made it!!!! We thank God for the his mercies in 2015 and bless his name for bringing us all into this new year.
We pray that 2016 would be a better year in every aspect of our lives. All our desires shall be brought to manifestation this year, all our goals shall be attained in due time and we shall receive fresh blessings in this new year. Can I get an amen......
So here is the look I created for the first day of the year. This simple look was worn to church and also for a new year party. I used glitter on my lid because I wanted to sparkle all night, and I paired it with orange lipstick.
More pictures below as well as list of products used to achieve this look.
- Mabrook brow pencil- dark brown
- LA girl pro concealer- fawn
- mac eyeshadow- swiss chocolate
- sleek original palette- black
- eye kandy glitter- taffy
- mary kay gel liner- black
- maybelline colossal kajal- black
- house of tara margaret ekpo palette- purple
- dark eye lashes- #747L - double
- maybelline expree volume mascara- bottom lashes
- black opal stick foundation- truly topaz
- milani compact powder- medium
- la girl pro concealer- fawn
- ben nye banana powder
- la girl pro concealer- beautiful bronze
- cover girl ebony bronzer
- mac blush- raizin
- mac mineralize skinfinish- gold deposit
- sleek contour kit- medium
- zaron lip pencil- mahogany
- mac lipstick- morange
- nyx matte lipstick - nude
I hope you love this look as much as I loved creating it.
Cheers everyone and have a fantastic day as you celebrate the first day of the new year.