Hello Beauties and compliments of the season to you all...
I know I have been missing in action, and I am so so sorry. My laptop broke, and the screen is damaged. Blogging with my phone is hard, so please bear with me. I'll get it sorted soonest.
So here is a look I created today for a Christmas party I attended. It's a simple look which you can recreate for your holiday parties , whether at night or during the day.
See more pictures below as well as products used...
- Mac brow pencil- Stud
- Mac studio finish concealer- nc45
- Mac goldmine (tear duct)
- Mehron glitter- green (lid)
- Sleek sunset palette-black (outer v)
- Mac swiss chocolate- (transition)
- Mary Kay gel liner-black (lashline)
- Mabrook pencil - black (waterline)
- Maybelline great lash mascara ( bottom lashes)
- Red cherry lashes- #747m (doubled)
- Nars all day luminous weightless foundation- Macao
- Maybelline clear smooth powdee- toffee
- LA girl pro concealer- medium beige (highlight)
- LA girl pro concealer- beautiful bronze (contour)
- Ben bye powder- banana (set highlight)
- Cover girl ebony bronzer (set contour)
- Mac blush- raizin
- Mac gold deposit
- Kat Von D Liquid lipstick- Outlaw
Super easy to recreate right?
So if you are thinking of a look to wear for a Christmas party you have to attend, perhaps you can go for this look. If you do try it, you can send me a picture firstname.lastname@example.org or tag me on Instagram - chloesmakeover.
I would share more Christmas inspired looks, so look out for that.
Have a restful night everyone and as always stay beautiful.