So here is a look I created yesterday using a mix of orange for both my eyes and lips. The weather these days hasn't been very makeup friendly at all, but I wanted to try out my new lippie, so I decided to have this look up for you guy.
See pictures and product list below....
- mac brow pencil- stud
- mac studio finish concealer- nc45
- sleek sunset palette - orange and black (lid)
- mac brown script- (transition)
- la girl fineline liquid liner
- maybelline colossal kajal
- maybelline volum' express mascara 9bottom lashes)
- cherry blossom lashes- #43
- revlon colorstay foundation- caramel&toast
- milani compact powder- medium
- la girl pro concealer- medium beige and beautiful bronze
- ben nye bana powder
- sleek contour kit- medium
- nac blush- raizin
- mac gold deposit
- colourpop ultra matte lipstick- instigator
All done!!! Very easy to re-create and can be worn everyday... I hope you like it.