Meet Chizoba, my very serious trainer at the gym.
A couple of weeks ago she mentioned that she was getting married and my sisters told her I do makeup. Fast forward to 26th November, Chizoba had her very unconventional ceremony. She had a civic wedding but she decided to dress up in a traditional attire.
We used green eye shadow to go with her gele and red lips to brighten up her face.
- Hegai&Esther brow gel-ebony
- Mac studio finish concealer- nw45
- Miss rose eye shadow palette
- Mac eyeshadow-swiss chocolate
- Mac eye shadow - carbon
- Illusions gel liner-black
- Red cherry lashed- #747m
- Mary Kay medium coverage foundation-bronze 600&708
- Maybelline clear smooth powder- mocha
- LA girl pro concealer- toast &dark cocoa
- Ben bye powder- topaz
- Bmpro blush- obsession
- Sleek contour kit-dark
- Jordan's lip liner- carbanet
- Nyx matte lipsticks perfect red
- Sacred beauty lip palette
Chizoba loved her look so so very much, when I got to the gym this morning she couldn't wait to show off the pictures of her transformation. She took my phone and showed her pictures to as many people as she could, and then I had to distribute my business cards... *big grin*
Happy client, happy MUA...
I hope you all love this look....
Here is to a splendid weekend ahead, enjoy beauties!!!