We are now 4 weeks into our lipstick series and today I have decided to do the Nude series. I love nude lipsticks for everyday, "no makeup" makeup looks.
Sometimes, the trick about pulling off a good nude lips is to use a brown lip pencil to outline the lips. My nude collection have different undertones, some have orange, some have brown and even pink.
Here is the list of my nude lip collection :
1. L'oreal shine struck liquid lipcolor in Splendid- Glossy finish
2. Illusions lipgloss in Drew- Glossy finish
3. Kiko smart lipstick in #900- soft matte finish
4. Kiko smart lipstick in #901- soft matte finish
5. MymakeupNG Lipcandy in Nude- soft matte finish
6.NYX matte lipstick in Nude- Soft matte finish
7.Maybelline color sensation in Born with It- Moisturizing finish
8. Oriflame power shine lipstick in Nude Lustre- Satin finish
My Top 3-
In third place- Kiko smart lipstick in #900
In second place- NYX Matte lipstick in nude
In first place- Kiko smart lipstick in #901: This lipstick replaced my mac hug me. I love this lipstick very much, it's so easy to apply, with or without a lip liner and the color payoff is great. It is just a perfect nude shade , and even if I don't wear any makeup at all, I can always use this lipstick as a lip primer.
A nude lip is not actually naked, but to achieve the best from your nude lipstick try to balance it with your skin tone to avoid looking pale and tired.
And there you have it people, would be back next week with the 5th collection. So which nude lippies are you rocking presently?