I hope everyone is doing great?
So today's post is an engagement inspired one, and my muse is Peace. She is a blog reader and she responded to my request for a muse for my photo-shoot sessions.
Peace was nervous about me touching her eyebrows and she didn't want me to trim it, but I was able to convince her otherwise. Anyways we decided to go with bronze eyeshadow on the lid, green to line the water line to match her accessories and red lips.
We took some pictures as always...
- mac brow pencil- spiked
- hegai&esther brow gel- nubia
- mac studio finish concealer- nw45
- la girl pro eye primer- nude
- mac e/s - amger lights
- bmpro eye lights- bronze gold
- mac e/s- carbon
- mac e/s- swiss chocolate
- la girl fine line liquid eyeliner- black
- jordana retraceable pencil- sea green
- dark eye lashes- 747m x2
- no 7 beautifully matte makeup base
- benefit poreffesional primer
- black opal stick foundation- hazelnut
- maybelline clear smooth powder- cinnamon
- black opal stick foundation- nutmeg( highlight)
- ben nye luxury powder- banana (set highlight)
- black opal stick foundation- carob ( contour)
- maybelline clear smooth powder- cacao ( set contour)
- black opal blush- bold berry
- sleek contour kit- dark
- jordana lip pencil- currant
- nyx matte lipstick- perfect red
- sacred beauty lip palette
I'm still in search of 2 more models, specifically size 8 and 10 for my bridal shoot. Please if you are interested , send your picture ( no makeup, head shot) to email@example.com
Till my next post , do stay beautiful and have a lovely weekend ahead!