How are you all doing? I hope you all had a lovely and stress free week? So I am back again with another party inspired look.
This post is very dear to me for several reasons and i'll tell you why.
This is the first "Look of the Day" post I've put up since I recovered from Subconjunctival Hemorrhage ( such big name). In lay man's terms : Blood Clot in the eyes * sad face*. It lasted for a whole 13days and I couldn't go out or even wear any makeup. I'm glad it's all gone now!
Also, I participated in a giveaway on Instagram hosted by Jaga Beauty & ComfyPearl Concepts and I was so lucky to win. From JagaBeauty I won a makeover, and from ComfyPearl I won this gorgeous bead set. It's a 3 in 1 set ( neck piece, earring and bracelet), I love the color and style and I couldn't wait to show it off.
For today's look I decided to incorporate the colors on the beads (pink &gold), then I complimented the entire look with bright purple glitter on my lid.
I took alot of pictures, and I'm not sorry.... ( insert evil laugh).
Enjoy more pictures below.
- mabrook brow pencil- brown
- hegai&esther brow gel- nubia
- black opal concealer- heavenly honey
- urban decay eyeshadow primer portion
- miss rose 88 eyeshadow pallete- (gold& purple)
- sleek sunset palette- black (outer v)
- mac eyeshadow- shadowy lady (outer v)
- nyx matte eyeshadow- skinny dip (transition)
- ben nye glitter glue
- bh cosmetics glitter- gold ( inner tearduct)
- bh cosmetics glitter- purple (lid)
- ruby kisses liquid liner- black
- la girl endless auto eyeliner-very black
- inglot amc eyeliner gel - #75
- maybelline great lash mascara- very black
- ardell lashes - #111
- maybelline baby skin instant pore eraser
- nars all day luminous weightless foundation- macao
- black opal stick foundation- heavenly honey ( highlight)
- ben nye luxury powder- banana ( set highlight)
- black opal stick foundation- beautiful bronze (contour)
- cover girl ebony bronzer ( set contour)
- mac powder blush - fever
- mac studio fix- nc50
- mac gold deposit
- nyx lip liner - deep purple
- kat von d everlasting liquid lipstick- L.U.V
- nyx matte lipstick- pale pink
- black opal lip lacquer- clear
So what do you think?
For those attending parties this weekend, what look would you be rocking to your event? Please share the details with us.
Enjoy the weekend everyone!