So I decided to create this Eid inspired look for my Muslim readers out there.
The makeup look is the same, but i switched outfit. I tried out a black hijab and a blue ankara with a wine shawl.
I couldn't do much styling with the hijab, so I took more pictures with the ankara.
Enjoy the pictures below....
I was able to play around with the shawl to give the outfit different looks.
- jordana fabubrow pencil- dark brown
- hegai&esther brow gel- nubia
- black opal concealer- heavenly honey
- casabella eyeshadow base
- tara hajia gambo palette
- sleek sunset palette- black (outer v)
- mac eyeshadow- shadowy lady (outer v)
- nyx matte eyeshadow- skinny dip (transition)
- la girl fineline liquid eyeliner- black
- special eyes micropure slimliner- sapphitre blue
- zaron gel eyeliner- jean
- maybelline rocket volume express mascara- black
- amazing shine lashes - #747L
- benefit PoreFessional primer
- black up creme to powder foundation- NFC 06
- la girl pro concealer- medium beige ( highlight)
- ben nye luxury powder- banana ( set highlight)
- black opal stick foundation- beautiful bronze (contour)
- cover girl ebony bronzer ( set contour)
- sleek blush by 3 pumpkin palette- squash
- milani compact powder- medium
- mac gold deposit
- nyx lip liner - deep purple
- mac lipstick- candy yum yum
- nyx matte lipstick- pale pink
- black opal lip lacquer- clear
Happy Eid celebration to all the muslim divas out there, have a wonderful holiday.