So as I promised, today's post is going to be a pictorial on how I got this look using some of the L.A Girl products I got from Beauty Kink.
I didn't realize how difficult it would be to do a pictorial, and if you notice my lightening kept changing, I took some pictures myself, and some were taken by UD.
Without typing a long story, lets get right into it....
It's going to be a long post, but do take time to go through it as you may learn a thing or two.
1. I did my eyebrows off camera, so I started by priming my lid with L.A Girl pro primer in white. This helps to prepare the eyes for makeup, it also gives the eyeshadow something to stick to and it prevents the eyesahdow from creasing.
2. Now I am blending the primer with a fluffy brush.
3. Going in with this light orange color, I am using a clean sigma fluffy brush to warm up my crease. I'm using a wiper motion to apply that color.
4. With my elf eyeshadow brush, I am packing on that fushia pink color, and applying it in a dabbing/patting motion on my lid.
5. With another elf eyeshadow brush, and the black eyeshadow from the same palette, I am applying that color to my outer v in a circular motion, and dragging it slightly into my crease to contour it.
6. With my sigma fluffy brush, I am blending all the harsh lines from the black and orange to give it a seamless finish.
7. Now I am lining my upper lashline with the L.A Girl fineline liquid liner. I created a little bit of a wing...
8. I fixed my false lashes off camera, and then I used the L.A Girl pro primer again to line my lower lashline in preparation for the color I would use there.
9. Finally, I used my real techniques fine liner brush to apply blue eyeshadow from the same palette on my lower lashline. I used some mascara on the bottom lashes and viola, we are all done with the eyes.
On to the lips....
I also did my face routine off camera, but I would list the products I used.
10. I used nyx deep purple lip pencil to line and define the lips.
11. Filled in my lips a little more with the lip pencil
12. Now I applied the L.A Girl matte pigment gloss all over my lips
13. With a flat synthetic brush and some concealer, I cleaned up the edges of my lips.
And there you have it people, the finished look !!!
Full list of Products used:
- mabrook eyebrow pencil- brown
- hegai & esther brow gel- nubia
- black opal concealer- heavenly honey
- la girl pro primer- white
- la girl beauty brick eyeshadow- neon
- la girl endless auto eyeliner- very black
- la girl fineline eyeliner- black
- oriflame wonder lash mascara- black
- dark eye lashes- #747L
- milk of magnesia
- black up matifying fluid foundation- NFL06
- maybelline clear smooth powder- toffee
- mac powder blush- fever
- milani baked bronzer- glow
- nyx lip pencil- deep purple
- la girl matte pigment gloss- backstage
I hope you dolls enjoyed this pictorial as much as I enjoyed doing it. It wasn't easy at all but hopefully, I should be able to do more of these as time goes buy.
Don't forget you can get the eyeshadow palette, lip gloss and brushes to buy at amazing prices only on Beauty Kink. Click HERE to shop!!!
Have a lovely day everyone!!!!