I met Lola a few years ago in London while on vacation. She paid us a courtesy visit when Pastor Idowu her then fiance told her we were in town. Pastor Idowu happens to be my hubby's former colleague from way back, and when hubby and I went to Manchester for our masters, Pastor Idowu was the first person we met.
Fast forward 28th March, 2015 the day of the general elections, Pastor ID came to our house , as his polling unit was very close by, he also brought the invitation for his engagement ceremony and immediately I had to contact Lola for her makeup. I already marked 23rd of May in my calender even before I spoke with my bride to be...
Lola was always so busy, we didn't have an opportunity to talk or chat about the wedding till she got into Nigeria on Tuesday. Finally, on Wednesday we were able to do a consultation via chat. We discussed the colors of the day, she wasn't particular about anything, she just trusted me to make her look beautiful.
Yesterday was the engagement , and I got to the hotel at Ikeja right on schedule. Lola was such a calm bride, as in so cool , very relaxed, and also very co-operative too.
Here is what we came up with....
- hegai&esther brow gel - nubia
- mac studio finish concealer- nw45
- house of tara eyeshadow primer
- miss rose e/s- silver (tearduct)
- inglot pure pigment - #82 (lid)
- mac e/s- embark (outer v& crease)
- mary kay gel eyeliner- jet black
- mabrook eyeliner- black
- angel lashes- #43
- no 7 beautifully matte makeup base
- mary kay foundation- #600
- maybelline clear smooth powder- mocha
- la girl pro concealer- toffee (highlight)
- black opal stick foundation - carob ( contour)
- ben nye luxury powder - topaz ( to set highlight)
- maybelline clear smooth powder- cacao ( to set contour)
- bmpro powder blush- obsession
- sleek contour kit - dark
- nyx lip pencil- hot red
- scared beauty red lip palette (mix of colors)
Lola and Idowu, I wish you all happiness as you start this journey, God bless your home and grant you both all your heart desires... Amen.
Enjoy the rest of your day everyone and have a splendid week ahead.