I hope you are all good?
So today's post is another inspirational look, done on my sister Ijeoma. I call her my sister because we are both married to brothers. Ijeoma has such a beautiful skin, so when she accepted to be my muse, I was happy.
I decided to try out the Edo bridal look, something different this time. I love how rich the Edo culture is, especially with all the beads. It makes every bride look like a princess.
As usually we took lots of pictures, so I have included some in this post for your viewing pleasure. Please check them out and tell me what you think....
- Hegai & Esther Brow Definer- Nubia
- Mac Studio Finish Concealer- NC42
- Tara Eyeshadow Primer
- BMPRO Brow Filler- Auburn ( Transition)
- Mac e/s- Carbon ( Outer V)
- Miss Rose e/s Palette- Orange color ( lid)
- Ben Nye Glitter Glue
- Inglot Pure Pigment e/s- #82 (lid)
- Amazing Shine Lashes- #747L
- Mary Kay Gel Liner- Jet Black
- No 7 Beautifully Matte Makeup Base
- Mary Kay Foundation - Bronze 500&504
- Maybelline Clear Smooth Powder- Toffee
- Black Opal Stick Foundation- Kalahari Sand ( Highlight)
- Black Opal Stick Foundation- Beautiful Bronze ( Contour)
- Ben Nye Powder- Banana
- Sleek Contour Kit- Medium
- BMPRO Blush- Obsession
- NYX Lip Pencil- Auburn
- NYX Matte Lipstick- Perfect Red
Coming up next is Sandra....