Still from yesterday's shoot...
So I finally found a muse for my Bridal Inspired look.
And yaaaaaayyyyyy...My friend Sandra is a makeup artist and she let me beat her face!!! I was super excited, you see, it's not everyday you get to paint a makeup artists face. It was nice working with Sandra, and I had fun doing so..
We spent longer that usual on her face, we were gisting, and taking short breaks till I was done. At the end I promised to return the favour...
It was so hard selecting which pictures to post, just too many pictures to select from. Sandra refused to stop posing and I kept snapping.
Here are some for your viewing pleasure....
- Hegai & Esther Brow Definer- Nubia
- Mac Studio Finish Concealer- NC42
- Tara Eyeshadow Primer
- BMPRO Brow Filler- Auburn ( Transition)
- Mac e/s- Emback ( Outer V)
- BMPro e/s- Mischief ( crease)
- Sacred Pro e/s - burgung color( lid)
- Cherry Blossom Lashes- #43
- Mary Kay Gel Liner- Jet Black
- Zaron Gel Liner- Jean
- No 7 Beautifully Matte Makeup Base
- Mary Kay Foundation - Bronze 504
- House of Tara Powder Palette
- Black Opal Stick Foundation- Kalahari Sand ( Highlight)
- Black Opal Stick Foundation- Beautiful Bronze ( Contour)
- Ben Nye Powder- Banana
- Sleek Contour Kit- Medium
- House of Tara Mineral Blush- #70
- Jordana Retraceable Lip Pencil- Baby Berry
- NYX Matte Lipstick- Pale Pink
- NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss- Pink Frost
Oh Sandra would make a lovely bride, wouldn't she?
Here is wishing you all a Happy Easter celebration tomorrow, and remember Jesus is the reason for the season. Have yourselves a wonderful day and enjoy the holidays....