I hope your day is going well?
Ok, so from the post topic you can tell what today's gist is all about. Let's just say it's yet another engagement inspired look I created.
Halima sent me an email in response to the message I put out a few posts ago asking for a muse to submit her face for a bridal shoot. For some reasons we decided not to do the bridal look, but instead we went for an engagement look. Halima sent me her pictures, she had no makeup on, I replied her immediately and jumped at the opportunity to beat her face.
Hausa girls are the prettiest though... Her skin... beautiful, soft like butter. Oh how I wish I can get more of Halima's face on my client list.
Anyways, we went for a pink monochrome look with a touch of silver, and I think it blended very well.
I clicked and I clicked away, and the result: Lorry load of pictures. It was too hard selecting which pictures to post, so I posted as the spirit led me.
Enjoy the several shades of Halima.....
- Hegai&Esther Brow Definer- Nubia
- Mac Studio Finish Concealer- NC42
- House of Tara Eyeshadow Primer
- Too Faced Glitter Bonding Glue
- BMPRO e/s- Sangria (Transition)
- Mac e/s- Carbon ( Outer V)
- Mehron Gliter Paradise- Purple ( Lid)
- Miss Rose 88 Color e/s Palettr- Silver ( Tearduct)
- Mary Kay Gel Eyeliner- Jet Black (Upper lash line)
- Jordana Retraceable Pencil- Black ( Water line)
- Amazing Shine Lashes-#747L
- No 7 Beautifully Matte Makeup Base
- Mary Kay Foundation- Bronze 500
- House of Tara Powder Palette
- House of Tara Mineral Blush- #70
- Black Opal Stick Foundation - Kalahari Sand ( Highlighting)
- Black Opal Stick Foundation- Beautiful Bronze ( Contouring)
- Ben Nye Powder - Banana
- Sleek Contour Kit- Meduim
- Jordana Lip Liner- Currant
- House ofTara Matte Lip Color- Arese
|She is feeling herself....|
I love the outcome of this look. It is so pretty and the colour combination really goes well with her skin tone.
Oh, by the way, who likes my new logo? I was playing around with it, can you tell? Halima gets to launch it...
I still need a face for a Bridal shoot, so please if you know someone who would be willing and kind enough to submit her face, please pass the info to her. All she needs to do is, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach at least 2 head shot pictures.
That's all for now beauties, till my next next post do stay beautiful