Destiny saw my works on Instagram and decided to contact me for her wedding. She is based in Warri, but mentioned she would be in Lagos and would like a trial.
On Friday evening she sent me a message that she was in Lagos, so I decided to book her for a trial. I forgot to bring my camera to the studio so I had to use my Samsung phone to take some pictures.
Destiny wanted to see an engagement look so I used bronze gold glitter on the lid, black for the outer v and red for the transition area. For the lips I went with bright red, which I anticipate will match with her beads. She also requested I tie a gele for her to have a feel of the complete engagement look.
Here is what we came up with....
- Hegai & Esther brow gel - Nubia
- mac studio finish concealer- nw40
- house of tara eye primer
- bmpro eye pigment- bronze gold
- mac e/s- carbon
- mac e/s- passionate
- red cherry lashes- #523
- milk of magnesia
- black opal stick foundation- nutmeg
- mac studio finish concealer- nc50
- maybelline clear smooth powder- nutmeg
- la girl pro concealer- cool tan
- sleek contour kit- medium
- black opal blush- cranberry
- nyx lip pencil- hot red
- nyx lipstick- perfect red
Destiny insisted on a brighter gold on the lid, more like a yellow gold, and that is what we settled for. I look forward to glamming her up for her big day!!!!