How has the week been so far? I hope everyone is doing great?
So today's post is an inspired one for February 14th Valentine's day. You know I had to do one right?
I've been off makeup for a while now, but I was motivated to do this look by my friend & colleague Dolapo of Belleza Faces Abuja.
I was really excited because I knew I had just the right eyeshadow for a perfect date night : red glitter. I decided to create a look with bold eyes, and simple lips. Please note, I said date night, so this look is best worn at night so you can truly appreciate how the glitter sparkles... Wearing this look during the day.... your eyes may just be competing with the sun !
Enough talk, see some pictures below...
- Hegai & Esther Brow Gel- Nubia
- Mac Studio Finish Concealer- NC45
- Casabella Eye Shadow Base
- Two Faced Glitter Bonding Glue
- Mehron Paradise Glitter- Red
- Sleek Sunset Palette- Black
- Mac Swiss Chocolate
- Jordana Retraceable Pencil- Black
- Hegai & Esther Gel Eyeliner- Onyx
- Maybelline Colossal Mascara
- Angel Lashes- #43
- Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser
- Revlon Colostay Foundation- Caramel&Toast
- Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Natural- Medium Dark
- Black Opal Stick Foundation- Rich Caramel (To highlight)
- Black Opal Stick Foundation- Beautiful Bronze ( To contour)
- Ben Nye Banana Powder
- CoverGirl Queen Collection- Ebony Bronze
- Mac Mineralize Skinfinish- Gold Deposit
- Sleek Blush by 3 Palette Flame- Furnace
- Maybellline Baby Lips-Berry Bomb
- Zaron Lip Pencil- Cappuccino
- Tara High Shine Lip Stain- Nehanda
- L'oreal Liquid Lipcolor- Splendid
There you go...And you are ready for the night.
I hope you like it and I wish this look inspires someone out there. I would create another look also Valentine inspired, just so you would have an alternative to choose from.
Do have yourselves a wonderful day ahead and enjoy the rest of the week.