Fast forward 2 days to her Intro, she called me and said she was in Lagos, and would send her details to me. I had totally forgotten about it ( covers face). I didn't book the date, and I tried to convince Rukky that she didn't give me a date the last time we spoke. Anyways I couldn't disappoint her, and when she gave me her time, I knew it won't be a problem.
Rukky wanted to look nice for her Intro, there was no fuss at all, so I just gave her a simple look, bronze gold eyes and light pink lips. We took a few pictures before she was whisked away...
- hegai & esther brow gel- nubia
- mac studio finish concealer- nc 42
- Tara Eye Shadow Primer
- nyx matte e/s- underneath it all
- mac mate e/s- carbon
- mac e/s- amber lights
- Jordana Retraceable Pencil- Sea Green
- hegai & esther gel eyeliner - emerald
- Mary Kay Gel Eyeliner- Black
- Maybelline Colossal Mascara
- Red Cherry Lashes- #747s
- Milk of Magnesia
- No 7 Beautifully Matte Makeup
- Mac studio fluid foundation- nc45
- Maybelline Clear Smooth Powder- Toffee
- L.A Girl Pro Concealer in medium beige (To highlight)
- L.A Girl Pro Concealer in Beautiful Bronze- ( To contour)
- Ben Nye Banana Powder
- Sleek Contour Kit- Medium
- Mary Kay Lip Balm
- NYX Lip Liner- Auburn
- Kiko smart lipstick- #912
Congrats on your Introduction girl, and I am looking forward to the main events. God bless you always.
I have a giveaway coming soon, during the week as a matter of fact. I would be rewarding my followers for Valentine as well as my blog anniversary. Can't wait for that so please look out for that post coming during the week. Enjoy your weekend everyone.